Freitag, 14. Oktober 2011

It's the grand opening

Ladies and gents,

It's not a bird, it's not a plane, and it's definitely not superman, it's basically knightASTIC!

knightASTIC is just another blog out there, is it? Yeah, you're probably right, I mean seriously, everyone is blogging something nowadays. So, why open another one?

First of all, I recently graduadet with an B.A in Media Engineering (clap clap) which also means, that I'm freaking jobless... U know, kinda funny how you're drinking all your brains out while you're studiyng, forgetting about everything out there in the real world and then u suddenly have a freaking paper with some titel on it, no money and u start spending your time blogging... What else would I do, like finding a job in a supermarket or something else, to put an end to my debts... Well...Na, that be totally overrated!

So adding a second to my huge amount of sparetime, I did not only study TV/Film and drinking, I gotta admit I've always been a total nerd about that stuff... Which means, besides the little technical knowledge I managed to keep in my smushed brain, I also watch everything there is out there, especially now, sparetime and stuff, u know...

So is knightASTIC just another Review and Preview-Blog for movies? Na, there are so many really good ones out there, I wouldn't dare messing with them, just like www.movie-moron.com, love those guys, u should defintely check them out if you don't know them yet!
So, what else am I going to do on here? I'll focus more on one of my biggest addictions... Series!

Just to prove that I am a little addict, here's my actual list of TV-Shows I watched, am watching...:

  • -Alphas
  • -Being Human US
  • -Blue Mountain State
  • -Burn Notice
  • -Californication
  • -Camelot
  • -Chuck
  • -Covert Affairs
  • -Criminal Minds
  • -Dexter
  • -Dirty Sexy Money
  • -Dollhouse
  • -Face OFF
  • -Friends with Benefits
  • -Game of Thrones
  • -Gossip Girl
  • -Greek
  • -Haven
  • -Hellcats
  • -Heroes
  • -Homeland
  • -House MD
  • -Human Target
  • -Jersey Shore
  • -Lie to me
  • -Nikita
  • -Nip/Tuck
  • -Prison Break
  • -Shameless US
  • -So you think you can dance
  • -Sons of Anarchy
  • -Spartacus: Blood and Sand
  • -Spartacus: Gods of the Arena
  • -Suits
  • -Supernatural
  • -Teen Wolf
  • -Terra Nova
  • -Terries
  • -The Defenders
  • -The Killing
  • -The Mentalist
  • -The OC
  • -The Playboy Club
  • -The Real L World
  • -The Walking Dead
  • -True Blood
  • -Two and a half Man
  • -Vampire Diaries
  • -Veronica Mars
  • -White Collar
Some of these are concluded, others on a hiatus state, a few canceled and a good handfull is still airing... Whoohoo \o/

So, knightASTIC isn't just about my opinion on Shows, it's more about u guys kicking my ass or agreeing with me.. Why? Since I recommended a lot of Shows to my friends, and they either like or dissliked it, or someone told me about a new show and I agreed on it, or not, I'm hoping to build a "defo worth watching" list, with good feedbacks and critisicm on it. Not sure how many folks will participate, I  might even end up as a complete nutjob, talking to myself, shutting off the world outside and live happily ever after with my new blog, or on the other hand, I might just get freaking annoyed of hearing my own BS and send this Blog with a nice red pill back to reality!

Well, you see this is starting to become awefully long, who has time nowadays to read all that, especially if there is nothing esential in it? Know what, as far as I'm concerned, U JUST DID, and u might come back... Or not, but if you don't, you will know after reading this, that there is definitely something missing now in your life! Isn't this just knightASTIC?

See you soon

mk

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen